Skip to content
Typical Cost Control Services
- Produce Budget Estimates.
- Attend Design Team Meetings.
- Advise on costs of any design alternatives.
- Advise on methods of contract procurement.
- Monitor cost implications during detailed design stage for Fitting Out works only.
- Produce tender documentation to enable tenders to be obtained through negotiation or competition.
- Produce a report on the tenders received and make recommendations regarding selection of a contractor.
- Negotiate and agree contract sum.
- Prepare contract documents.
- Attend site meetings on a weekly basis.
- Valuation of work in progress.
- Post contract cost control.
- Prepare and agree the Final Account.
Typical Project Co-Ordination
- Produce Programme of Fit Out Works.
- Monitor progress and liase with all members of the design team.
- Monitor the progress only of obtaining statutory consents.
- Co-ordinate Direct Orders with the Fitting Out Contractor whilst on site.
- Examine and comment on the construction programme.
- Chair Site Meetings and issue meeting minutes.
- Whilst the Fitting Out works are on site The Robin O’Brien Partnership Ltd will visit site once a week to monitor progress and provide “early warning” advice on any matters likely to affect the project programme.
- Inspect Fit Out Works with Designers after 6 months defects liability period.
- Issue final certificate.